Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Teardrop camping at Cranberry Lake


Cranberry Lake, New York: a great spot to have your morning coffee and a blueberry muffin.

The hardest thing to do on vacation is nothing. It's hard to do nothing when we're all so connected all the time, every second, every minute. A text here, check the weather, Facebook, did so-and-so email?, gotta write a note --- on my phone.

Cranberry Lake has no cell service. No outside world. The world won't end if I don't have cell service, but damn I'm as addicted as everyone else so I had a wee bit of a OMG WTH am I going to do without my little crack pipe phone??!! 

Yes, the great existential question is Who are You without your crack phone? WHO are YOU?

I'm on the verge of a rant so I think I'll just zip it for now.

Cranberry Lake. Disconnect.

-Leah

1 comment:

  1. Great story. Very funny. Sorry it ended.
    Thanks and good luck.
    Greg. New teardrop builder.

    ReplyDelete